Who we are
Centre de flûte à bec – Recorder Centre
Quebec Business Number NEQ: 3369461739
Tax numbers: PST: 1223716705TQ0001 ; GST/HST: 776155293RT0001
Owners: Ragnar Müller-Wille and Cäcilia Lauenstein
Contact Person: Ragnar Müller-Wille
4006, rue Yves-Thériault
Telephone: 514 225-3911
Our website address: recordercentre.ca
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you when you create an account with us and/or during the checkout process when you purchase items from our online store.
This information includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Sending you information about your account and order
- Responding to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Setting up your account for our online store
- Complying with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improving our store offerings
- Sending you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
Cookies are used while you browse our site for the following purposes:
- to keep track of products you view to provide you with a recently viewed item list
- to keep track of cart contents, identify and keep track of the language used (ie. English or French), and browser type to facilitate and accurately handle the checkout process.
- to identify your location and IP address for purposes like calculating taxes and shipping,
Content of external websites
Postings on this site may contain embedded content (i.e. videos, images or articles) from or links to external (third party) websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we have any control over the content and policies of these third party sites.
Who on our team has access to your data
Only qualified members of our team (i.e. the owners/administrators) have access to the information you provide us and may use it only for fulfilling orders, processing payments and refunds, and for any support you may ask for concerning your account and purchases.
What data we share and with whom we share it
We share information with third parties solely for the purposes of processing payments and shipping your orders. Specifically: we use Stripe to process all payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We do not share any of your data for any other purposes other than that stated above.
How long do we keep your data?
If you create an account with us, we will store your name, address, email, phone number, and payment information to be used during checkout on any future orders you may place. You may choose to delete your account, and thereby your personal data, at any time.
If purchase from our online store without creating an account, we will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for completing the payment and shipping transactions.
Certain information concerning purchases (i.e. shipping and billing information) is retained longer for tax and accounting purposes only.
Your rights to your data
You, the customer and user of this site, retain full rights over your data. You may at any time decide to delete your account with us and all your personal data stored with us will be deleted, except for any data concerning payments that we are legally bound to keep for a specified time for tax and accounting purposes.